Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jessica Jones 1.13

AKA Smile

- a bit more anticlimactic than I wanted it to be; I'm talking about the final confrontation between Killgrave and Jessica
- I liked that Trish got to play a bigger part in the final showdown; really hope she gets to be Hellcat
- It was nice to see Claire Temple again
- felt as if they could have or should have stretched out the escape from the hospital a little more than they did
- I thought KG had her at the end, until she looked at Trish when she said "I love you"
- I was led to believe the Punisher was going to show up in this season; I tended to believe that even though he didn't seem like a good fit for this story or this sort of villain
- that scene with Jeri Hogerth and the cops made me feel as if she may have taken or been injected with some of the genes that gave Killgrave his powers; maybe they will start to manifest next season; Jessica was definitely giving her some weird looks in that meeting
- Actually teared up a lot when Jessica killed Killgrave; felt like I could finally relax; David Tennant was the standout best performer in this season; Krysten Ritter was also quite good, as was Carrie Ann Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment