Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Arrow 2.11

Blind Spot

- Definite inbetweener; there was a lot more plot fast forward than I care for in this episode; lots of developments, but no time to breathe
- Laurel is an addict and gets framed by Sebastian Blood; Blood then manages to convince Ollie that Laurel was nuts to think that he is the villain behind the mask
- Roy tries out his new super strength on a street level villain of the week and almost kills the baddie
- Deathstroke returns to mentor Blood
- I always loved the way Brother Blood was depicted in the comics; I'm less than crazy about the way he is being played in the TV show; he's just a little too silly for me to take seriously; it's apparent that he is a big part of the season long arc but I just don't like him on the tv show
- on the whole there's just way too much that they are packing in to this season; it needs to be tighter and more focused than it is; I lack to see the benefits of trying to fit quite so much into this season
- not sure I want to stick with this season; if I can I might just watch a few of the remaining 12 episodes in this season and then move on

No comments:

Post a Comment