Sunday, November 20, 2016

Mary Tyler Moore 1.07

Assistant Wanted, Female

- I can't remember if I have ever watched an entire episode of Mary Tyler Moore before; I chose to watch this one after listening to the episode of Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast in which he interviewed John Amos, who appeared on a number of episodes of the show; that got me curious so I wanted to see one of those episodes; this may have not been the best one to pick; even though it was the first episode on which he appeared because he had a very small role and only a couple lines
- the episode centers around Mary's decision to hire her neighbor Phyllis to be her assistant; it turns out to be a very bad decision, partly because Phyllis isn't good at following orders and partly because Mary isn't very good at giving them; on the whole this was a fun episode and I might try another one although at present they only have the first 3 of 7 seasons available on Hulu

No comments:

Post a Comment