Saturday, December 24, 2016

Iron Man: Armored Adventures 1.01

Iron, Forged in Fire, Part 1

Young Tony Stark invents a suit of armor. He wants to show it to his father but there is other more pressing business. The father and son go on a trip in the company jet. The jet crashes. Tony survives but his father does not.

Six months later, after recovering from the crash Tony's life begins anew. He now lives with his best friend Rhodey's family. At the time of the crash Tony's father was concerned about on e of his underlings, Obadiah Stane who was urging him to redesign an earth-mover machine so that it could be used as a weapon and sell it to the military. Now, Tony suspects Stane is up to something.

Using the suit of armor he invented six months before Tony starts investigating Stane.

I watched this once before, I believe this episode was available for free on iTunes when it first aired in 2009. I think I liked it then. I enjoyed it now. Not great or perfect but I'm curious to see where they take this story and what they do with the character and the world he lives in. I'm not crazy about the style of animation but it might grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment