Monday, July 31, 2017

Master of None 1.09

Mornings

This episode is almost entirely Dev and Rachel. It all takes place inside their apartment over a period of about a year. They go from sleeping together to moving in together. They go from idyllically happy to fighting over stuff. It definitely felt more real than the Nashville episode. That one was all fun and happiness. In the end they kiss and make up. Things are looking up once again, although the description for the next episode makes me wonder about my assessment of where things stand after this episode.

I'm still not sold on this series. I don't love it. I'm not intrigued by it. This wasn't a bad episode. I think my biggest problem with the show is Aziz Ansari or Dev. I think if I liked him I would like the show as well or more than I currently do.

No comments:

Post a Comment