Thursday, August 3, 2017

Chewing Gum 1.01

Sex and Violence

Tracey is 24 and still a virgin. She has a boyfriend named Ronald. They have been together for 6 years. He is very religious and won't even kiss her. Candice, her friend, helps her get dolled up in an effort to convince Ronald it is time. He doesn't respond the way she had hoped. He freaks out when she starts taking off her clothes. Candice has some drama of her own. She wants to have rough sex with Aaron, her boyfriend, but he is very reluctant.

I've wanted to try this show since hearing about it on PCHH. I'm glad I gave it a try. I laughed quite a bit. The humor is both awkward and over the top. This is a British show and I had a little trouble understanding some of the dialogue but not so much that I couldn't enjoy the show. I'm going to have to keep watching this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment