Saturday, September 2, 2017

Rick and Morty 1.01

Pilot

Rick Sanchez, brilliant, alcoholic scientist has recently moved in with his daughter Beth and her family. He needs some help in obtaining some plant specimens (giant seeds) and pulls Morty, his grandson, out of high school for the day to help him. Things don't work out exactly as planned. They end up having to try to smuggle the plant specimens through inter-dimensional customs.

I've watched this show before but I've decided to watch it again, at least this season, while I wait for season 3 to drop on Hulu. I wasn't keeping this blog or taking any notes at the time when I first watched it. I love this show. It is like Rick, irreverently brilliant. The humor doesn't always make me laugh out loud but I chuckled a lot as I rewatched this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment