Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Haters Back Off 1.01

Uploding my Fist Video

Miranda's uncle helps her try to become a YouTube star. Her mother and Patrick (Miranda's would-be boyfriend) are each supportive in their own special ways. Emily, her sister, is embarrassed by Miranda's behavior and tries to put as much distance as she can between herself and her sister.

I decided to give this a try based on some vague memory of hearing about it on Pop Culture Happy Hour. I really wasn't sure what to expect. I was perplexed for the first few minutes, while Miranda was recording her video. It wasn't until the next scene, with Patrick, that I started to like it. I started to see how weird and funny it was. For the most part it was just wacky fun after that.

I want to watch more of this show and hope that the subsequent episodes are for the most part at least as good as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment