Thursday, January 25, 2018

Master of None 2.04

First Date

Dev goes on several first dates. None of them end well. The episode is put together as if it is about one first date but it keeps jumping from one first date to another. They meet at a restaurant, walk along the street, hang out at a club, and ride home in a cab together. Some of the women are shown in more than one setting, some are not, some are shown in all of them.

There weren't too many laugh out loud, funny moments but there were lots of moments that I felt I could relate to, even if I haven't been on a first date in years. I'm tempted to go on IMDB to see if any of the women show up in future episodes but I would rather wait and find out in the normal course of events. By far the best episode of the season up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment