Friday, March 9, 2018

Cowboy Bebop 1.04

Gateway Shuffle

Spike and Jet are closing in on a fugitive whom they hope to capture and turn in to the authorities. The bounty is killed before their eyes by Maria "Twinkle" Murdock and her gang of ecological terrorists. Spike and Jet grab her but her organization has enough power to get the bounty on her head rescinded.

Faye crosses paths with Spike and Jet again. This time she is drifting in space when they find her. She is out of fuel. They want to turn her in for the bounty on her head but for some reason they don't.

Twinkle reminds me of Mom from Futurama. It is mostly in the way she looks and treats her followers.

I'm starting to think that I wouldn't like this show half as much as I do if it weren't for the music. When I look back at these episodes they aren't as cohesive or complete as I remember them being. I'm enjoying watching the show again, it just isn't exactly what I remember it being, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment