Thursday, August 17, 2017

Chewing Gum 1.03

Possession

Tracy quits her job at the convenience store and applies for a job at a department store. She doesn't exactly get the job but then, thinking she might have another way in, she buys drugs for a party that the owner of department store is throwing. She inadvertently swallows some of the drugs she bought, during the party, and its all downhill from there.

Candice partners with one of the other ladies from the building to try and sell stolen sex toys, mostly dildos. The catch is that the sex toys aren't new, but used.

A fun episode. I don't think I liked it quite as much as the two previous ones but I liked it.

I tried watching with the subtitles on this time. It killed the comedy. Halfway through the episode I had to turn the subtitles off. Even though I couldn't follow everything that was said it was much funnier after I turned them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment