Thursday, January 5, 2017

Secret Diary of a Call Girl 1.06

Belle has a bad experience with a client who is acting weird; bad as in he creeps her out. Nothing bad happens to her physically and she kicks him out before either of them start removing their clothes. She turns to Ben for emotional support who suggests that she take a break from her night job and try relaxing a bit, which doesn't last very long. Before very long she has a man back at her place but he isn't a client, just someone she met while shopping for a wedding present for Ben and his fiancee.

Matt Smith, who went on to play Doctor Who a couple years later, showed up in this episode. He plays Tim, the guy Hannah meets when shopping for a wedding present. I would call it stunt casting, what with her having been on Doctor Who prior to this show, but this was a couple years before he was cast as the Doctor.

Not a spectacular episode but it was interesting enough. I don't love this show. I think I will finish off the season, just two more episodes, but after that I'm not sure if I will continue watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment