Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Foot Fist Way (2006)

Starring Danny McBride
Directed by Jody Hill

This movie was shot in the pseudo-doumentary style that is so popular these days. It is about Fred Simmons (McBride), a Tae-Kwon Do instructor in a small town in North Carolina. His marriage isn't doing so good. He's delusional about his abilities. He meets meets his idol, movie star Jeff "The Truck" Wallace. The meeting seems to do more harm than good to his life.

I didn't love this movie. I wasn't terribly impressed by it. I'm honestly not sure why I stuck with it and watched the whole thing. It was kind of like watching a train wreck. There were some laughs in it for me but probably not enough to justify watching the whole film. It will probably appeal to some people but I'm not sure that I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment