Monday, May 27, 2019

Haters Back Off 2.03

Exposing My Impostr

Uncle Jim reveals that there is a little girl who is impersonating Miranda on YouTube. Miranda flips out and demands that they find her. Bethany cuts off their access to the internet so Miranda and Uncle Jim turn to Patrick for help.

Emily does what she can to help her mother improve her health. Bethany doesn't like the healthy foods that Emily wants her to eat. She complains to her doctor who takes Emily's side in the matter.

Uncle Jim and Patrick locate Fern, the girl who is impersonating Miranda. Fern doesn't understand what the big deal is all about. Fern is about to take her turn on stage when Patrick ties her up. Miranda takes Fern's place on stage.

Emily tries to interfere and free Fern. Everything comes to a screeching halt when Bethany steps in but then she passes out on stage.

Another weird one. I love how Fern is totally game for shooting a video with Miranda and doesn't understand how mad her idol is at her. I don't think that this is a great show, and I doubt I would recommend it to very many people but I enjoy seeing just how crazy it can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment