Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Chewing Gum 1.06

Tolled Road

Tracey moves in with Candice and Aaron. She gets Aaron's help with her scheme to out Ronald. He hits on Ronald without success but then he spots Ronald making out with another guy and gets a video of it. He sends it to Tracey who tries to show it to Cynthia but Cynthia won't look at it. Meanwhile Aaron is feeling rejected because Ronald wasn't interested in him. That was about as funny as the episode got for me.

The wedding was a bit surreal. I didn't expect Ronald to come out of the closet. Then Tracey walking off into the sunset with Conner? Not totally unexpected but weird. On the whole this episode felt like a bit of a misfire to me; maybe a bit rushed. I didn't laugh very much and I wasn't sure what to make of the ending. I will probably watch the second season but I'll probably wait before I jump back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment