Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Cowboy Bebop 1.02

Stray Dog Strut

Spike attempts to catch a fugitive, Adbul Hakim. In addition to being wanted by the law, Hakim stole a valuable dog. Before he can ransom the dog it gets stolen from him. Hakim slips through Spike's hands but he winds up with the dog, a Welsh Corgi. The police capture Hakim so there's no reward for Spike, other than the dog.

The dog has yet to acquire a name but it will have one before too long, I think. I know it gets a name I just don't recall when it gets that name. What's more important is that the three of the five main characters of the show are now in place. Based on the teaser for the next episode I can see that another character gets introduced next episode.

There's nothing about this episode that I can say stood out for me. It lacks the tragic element that the previous episode had. It is a nice mix of humor and action. Overall it is a good episode. It didn't blow me away but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment