Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Atlanta 3.05

Cancer Attack

Alfred's phone disappears while he in on stage in Budapest. He can't figure out what happened to it. Earn thinks that the Make-a-Wish Foundation kid, that Paper Boi met with before the show, might have taken it. He catches up to the kid but the kid doesn't have the it.

Earn, Alfred, Darius, and Socks turn their attention next to Wiley, the nephew of the man who runs the venue. They get him to come back to the venue. They go round and round with him, but he says he doesn't have it. He plays Paper Boi a song.

They give up and head out, without the phone. Earn gets a text from Van confirming that she's okay.

Thoughts

Socks took the phone. There was a point in the episode when I thought he took it but then I forgot about that. He throws the phone away before he gets on the tour bus.

This episode is easy to describe. I don't like to go into too much detail when an episode is as simple as this one is.

This show continues to weave this way and that. It's about the tour in Europe but it doesn't really have a lot of focus, that I can see other than that. Maybe I will see it differently once I have finished watching this season. I'm still enjoying it. It's good but I can see how some people might not agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment