Friday, April 8, 2022

Flickers 1.04

Episode 4

Maud gives birth. Arnie continues to work. He doesn't come to see her and the baby until after she has been visited by Llewellyn and Clive. 

Arnie and Max argue over what direction they need the company to move. Arnie is concerned about how much they are spending. Max is concerned that no one will be interested in their picture if it isn't long. They decide to hire a stage actresss, Gwendolyn Harper, in the hopes that her name will help to generate interest.

Arnie sends Llewellyn to find Letty. Arnie abandoned her before he got married. She isn't feeling very charitably toward Arnie but she comes back.

Max and Arnie agree that Clara Brewer should be in their next picture. Dotty Brewer isn't very happy about it. Jack and his wife are concerned about the interest that Max is showing toward their daughter.

Maud and Arnie hire Captain Sandbeck to write a script for them. He has written stories for magazines. They want him to produce the script very quickly. 

Thoughts

I am now 2/3 of the way through the series. 

This show does not do enough for me to say nice things about it. Maybe after I have watched it all I will see something that I was missing as I was watching it. I doubt that will be the case. I don't have high hopes that my appreciation for it will grow after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment