Sunday, April 24, 2022

Columbo 4.03

By Dawn's Early Light

Columbo investigates the death of the chairman of the Board of Trustees of a military academy. 

Thoughts

Patrick McGoohan plays Colonel Rumford, the director of the military academy. I know him best from The Prisoner but I have probably seen him in a few other things.

This episode takes place in California but it was shot on the grounds of the Citadel in South Carolina.

The father and son team of Bruce and Bruno Kirby have small parts in this episode. Bruce Kirby was also in an episode of the Phil Silvers show that I watched fairly recently.

This was a decent episode but the ending was kind of abrupt. I was not fully satisfied with it. I think I wanted more than this episode had to offer. Having not watched Columbo in quite some time I'm not sure how typical the ending to this episode is.

No comments:

Post a Comment