Saturday, December 25, 2021

Monk 1.02

Mr. Monk and the Psychic

A police commissioner murders his wife. A psychic finds the body. It looks like the commissioner's wife drove off the road by accident. Monk suspects foul play. He does not believe in psychic abilities. Sharona is impressed by the psychic.

Monk discovers evidence that links the psychic to the police commissioner. He thinks the psychic is working with the police commissioner, at first, but later decides that is not the case. He works with the psychic to fool the police commissioner into confessing.

Thoughts

The part of the psychic was played by Linda Kash. She had a small role in Season 3 of Fargo.

I thought this episode wasn't all that great. It all got wrapped up a little too easily for me. I think I could have overlooked that shortcoming if there was something else about the episode that I liked, but there wasn't. It felt very formulaic and didn't speak to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment