Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Young Rock 2.08

Corpus Christi

Dwayne Johnson gets his first shot at professional wrestling in a dark match against the Brooklyn Brawler. He meets a number of famous wrestlers, not all of whom were well known at that time, before the match.

I watched this episode because it was available on Hulu and because I was getting ready to listen to an episode of Art of Wrestling. Brooklyn Brawler is the guest on that episode of AOW and the host, Colt Cabana, played the role of the Brooklyn Brawler in this episode of Young Rock. I thought it would give me some context for the episode of the podcast.

It wasn't an awful episode but I don't think I want to watch anymore episodes of this show. I don't regret watching it but I don't feel any desire to watch the show or this episode again.

No comments:

Post a Comment