Thursday, January 12, 2023

The Lego Batman Movie (2017)

The Lego Batman Movie (2017)

starring Will Arnett
directed by Chris McKay

104 minutes

Batman (Will Arnett) plays right into the Joker's hands when he steals the Phantom Zone projector, from the Fortress of Solitude, and uses it on the Joker. Batman reluctantly teams up with Robin, Alfred, and Barbara Gordon to save Gotham.

Thoughts

There are a lot of familiar actors voicing characters in this movie. I like the animation in this movie.

I enjoyed this movie but I don't love it. I like the jokes. The rest I could take or leave. Clearly, I am not the target audience. It is overcrowded with characters. The heartfelt moments were rushed like everything else and weren't given enough time to breathe or develop naturally. 

I don't regret watching this movie but I'm don't see myself watching it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment