Thursday, October 7, 2021

Crashing 1.05

Episode 5

Everyone gets eviction notices. Sam plays a prank on Will after he learns that Will has found a house and wants Fred to move in with him. Melody wants Colin to move to Poland with her but he has questions about some of her paintings he finds while they are packing. Kate acts like she never expressed any doubts abou her relationship with Anthony. Lulu spends the entire episode in pajamas. She even goes to work in them.

Thoughts

I wasn't too crazy about how things went between Sam, Will, and Fred. It felt a bit forced. 

There was a fight near the end, which reminded me of the paint fight near the end of the previous episode. 

This episode had a few good laughs. It was better than the last episode but the show still isn't one I would recommend to most people. I doubt that the next / final episode is going to change my opinion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment