Saturday, February 19, 2022

Third Rock from the Sun 4.05

What's Love Got to Do, Got to Do with Dick?

Dick gets a new office mate, Doctor Jennifer Ravelli. She teaches literature and Dick is instantly attracted to her. He tries to resist but eventually she finds out about his interest in her.

Sally tries to get Eric, one of Don's coworkers, to date Nina.

Tommy fixes a "love" machine only to discover that it rates Harry as Hot Stuff and him as a Cold Fish.

Thoughts

This is my first time watching Third Rock in over 5 years.

Laurie Metcalf plays the part of Dr. Ravelli. This is the beginning of a short run on the show for her. I loved the way she and John Lithgow worked together in this episode.

I thought this episode was screamingly funny. I wonder if I would feel the same way if I had watched it a week after I watched the previous episode. What I'm trying to say is that a little bit goes a long way with this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment