Monday, October 2, 2023

Chewing Gum 2.06

Age Ain't Nothing But a Number

Cynthia tells her sister about what really happened but not their mother. Tracey can't believe that Cynthia lost her virginity first.

Tracey joins a book club. She doesn't do the reading. The club organizer suggests that she pair up with someone in the book club. She does and winds up having sex with him. After sex she learns that he is only 16 years old.

Candace and Aaron get into an argument. He can't get over what she did with his father. She can't get over the fact that he is such a coward. She dares him to cut her hair. He surprises her and does it.

Everyone comes together at the of the episode at a communal gathering.

Thoughts

This was a pretty good episode. I wish most of the others were as good as this one. I liked the mixture of humor and drama.

That's it for this show. I've watched it all. I don't see myself coming back to watch it again. It had its moments but on the whole I wasn't crazy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment