Saturday, July 13, 2024

Night Court 1.01

All You Need Is Love

Judge Harry Stone takes over as presiding judge of the night shift of the Manhattan Criminal Court. The staff he has working with him are a bit stunned by his unorthodox approach to his job. A case is brought before him in which a woman has been accused of attempted murder for shooting at her husband. She caught him with another woman, a prostitute. Judge Stone eventually gets the couple to talk it out and dismissed the case without rendering a judgment.

Thoughts

I used to watch Night Court when it was in its original run and in reruns. It was light and fluffy but I liked it. This episode didn't set the world on fire or really make me laugh very much. I think I might have seen it before, decades ago, but probably not when it first aired.

No comments:

Post a Comment