Monday, November 11, 2019

NewsRadio 3.17

Airport

Dave and Bill are stuck in the St. Louis airport due to a snow storm. Bill gets impatient and belligerent.

Lisa is left in charge. Catherine and Joe are planning to go see a movie together. Mr. James insists that Lisa not allow them to go on a date.

Beth and Matthew go to Bill's apartment to water his plants. Matthew gets mesmerized by the decor.

Thoughts

This was a fun one. All three subplots brought a smile to my face. That isn't always the case. There is a moment that seemed wildly inappropriate and that you probably wouldn't see on a TV show today. I'm not referring to Bill smoking, although that's another thing that you don't see much of these days on TV. I think I've seen this episode before but most of it felt new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment