Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Samurai Jack 3.09

XXXV: Jack and the Haunted House

Jack follows Kumi, a young Japanese girl, to an old house. He has trouble finding her once he gets to the house. The house turns out to be haunted by a demon that has stolen Kumi's family.

Thoughts

Aku is not in this episode. There isn't much in the way of dialogue. It is a side quest story in that it has nothing to do with Jack's quest to return to the past. In the second half of the episode Jack gets sucked into the spirit realm which is animated in a very different style.

I don't love this episode but I enjoyed it. I must have seen this one before but I don't have any real memories of it. I wasn't sure where it was going when it opened. I had a feeling early on that it was going to be a ghost story.

No comments:

Post a Comment