Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fleabag 1.06

Episode 6

Fleabag takes the guy to her godmother's Sexhibition. She thinks he's in love with her. It turns out he's in love with someone else. Her godmother treats her really poorly. Fleabag drinks way too much and makes a scene. She also gets into an argument with Claire who is back together with Martin. He now claims that she's the one who tried to kiss him.

Fleabag goes back to the cafe. She's feeling suicidal when the banker shows up. He wasn't coming to see her, or was he. He takes a look at the cafe. She tells him about how bad her life is. He decides to give her another shot at a loan.

Thoughts

I think I liked this one. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. I'm not really sure what I was hoping for. There was one moment, a reveal, that I found to be extremely poignant. It explains a lot or seems to but it can't explain everything.

Halfway through this season I was committed to watching the whole season but feeling as though that would be it. Now I want to see season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment