For Real
Control Freak escapes from prison and invades Titans Tower only to discover that the Teen Titans are not at home. He leaves but then the Titans East (Bumblebee, Aqualad, Speedy, Más y Menos) arrive at the tower. They are there to keep an eye on the place while the other Titans are off on another mission.
Control Freak returns. He rejects the Titans East. He doesn't know who they are. He fights them but loses interest and leaves. The Titans East fight some crime while they wait for the other Titans to return. Control Freak returns with challenges for each of the members of the Titans East. They all complete their challenges and the episode ends with Control Freak in police custody being taken back to prison.
Thoughts
Cyborg is the only one of the Teen Titans who speaks in this episode.
All five of the Titans East have appeared before in this series. They were all in the two part story that wrapped up Season 3, 3.12 Titans East (Part 1) and 3.13 Titans East (Part 2). Most of them had appeared in at least one episode prior to that one.
Control Freak first appeared in 2.05 Fear Itself. He was also in 4.01 Don't Touch That Dial.
The Teen Titans in the comic books are based out of New York City. I think that the Titans East, are based out of Steel City in this TV series. I'm not sure where Titans Tower is located. I was also confused about this when I watched the two-parter that ended the third season of the show.
This was a fun episode. It didn't impress me greatly but I like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment