Saturday, January 11, 2020

NewsRadio 3.20

The Real Deal

Matthew tells Dave, and then the rest of the staff at WNYX, that he is still a virgin. He's nervous because Irene, his girlfriend whom everyone assumes he has made up, wants to have sex. Irene turns out to be quite real and everyone gets to meet her when she stops by the radio station.

Bill and Lisa have to get a big guest for The Real Deal with Bill McNeil, his new interview segment of the news. They go to a restaurant to brainstorm and notice that Jerry Seinfeld is there eating lunch. They try to get him to come in for an interview. It does not go well.

Thoughts

Seinfeld was near the end of the season 8 (of 9) when this episode aired.

I didn't remember Matthew's story line but I did remember The Real Deal with Bill McNeil. I did not remember that Jerry Seinfeld ever appeared on NewsRadio.

Overall I thought this wasn't awful but I it was far from great.

No comments:

Post a Comment