Thursday, June 10, 2021

Mr. Inbetween 3.02

Champ

Adam, Ray's cellmate, pisses off Harris, a much bigger guy, by calling him Champ. It has a different meaning inside. Ray encourages Adam to attack Harris before Harris attacks him. Adam can't bring himself to do that. Harris gets Adam in the end.

Ray does a job for Freddy while he's still in jail. Dave leans on the guy who pressed charged against Ray after Ray hit him. Dave convinces him to drop the charges.

Ray gets out of prison. Brittany is angry at him. Word is out that he was in jail. She's angry because he lied to her. He tries explaining it to her. It doesn't change much.

Thoughts

There were some parts of the dialogue that I couldn't follow. The accents were a little too thick. I'm tempted to watch it again with the subtitles on but I'm not sure that I will. I think I got the gist of it. The part with Britt was the best. Ray seemed much more human. This was a pretty good episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment