Friday, June 18, 2021

Rick and Morty 4.01


Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat

Rick Takes Morty with him when he goes to mine death crystals. Morty becomes obsessed with the death crystals, which show the person who holds them how they are going to die. Morty gets distracted and accidentally kills Rick.

Rick gets reborn multiple times in multiple life forms but each time it seems to be in a world ruled by Nazis. Morty is haunted by a hologram of Rick that is trying to give him instructions for how to bring him back but Morty is too obsessed with the death crystal to listen for more than a minute at a time.

Morty eventually becomes so obsessed with dying the right way that he uses the death crystal to become super-powerful. Rick eventually makes it back, no thanks to Morty, and separates Morty from the death crystal.

Thoughts

This one was fun but it also had some truly disgusting scenes. I hope that not every episode of this season is as gross to me as this one.

I don't know why it took me so long, a little over two years, to return for season 4. I want to blame it on the gross way that Rick get reborn but I didn't know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment