Saturday, August 31, 2019

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1.02

Josh's Girlfriend Is Really Cool!

Rebecca runs into Josh and Valencia, his girlfriend the yoga instructor, at the supermarket. Rebecca quickly does everything she can to bond with Valencia. She tells Paula that she just wants to be friends with Valencia. Paula is heartbroken. Josh really doesn't want Rebecca around. He already lied and told her that Valencia that he knew Rebecca when they were eight years old.

Things go from okay to great between Rebecca and Valencia, but it doesn't last. Valencia and Josh invite Rebecca and Greg to go with them to Spider's, a night club, Rebecca gets a little too close and freaks Valencia out and then accidentally drops the fact that she and Josh met when they were 16.

Thoughts

I found this episode to strangely compelling. I meant to only watch part of it but I was sucked in pretty quickly. I wanted to like the first musical number more than I did. There was something about it that felt off. I wondered if it was inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment