Monday, July 13, 2020

Angie Tribeca 1.10

The One with the Bomb

Tribeca and Geils come closer together. They start making out while he is helping her out on the shooting range but she tells him that she can't start something with him. She changes her mind later on but then he gets kidnapped.

Wilson Phillips, the kidnapper, attaches a bomb to Geils and threatens to blow him sky high unless his demands are met. It turns out that Tribeca and Geils delayed him while he was on his way to get coffee before going for a job interview. That is his reason for kidnapping Geils.

Tribeca and the others locate Phillips and stop him but the bomb is still attached to Geils. The episode ends on a cliffhanger just as Tribeca cuts one of the wires connected to the bomb.

Thoughts

Wilson Phillips was played by Ryan Hansen who was also on Party Down, which I watched in 2011 or 2012. I didn't recognize him on this show. 

This was a reasonably good episode. It didn't blow me away. There were some gags that I liked. I'm undecided as to whether I will return to this series or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment