Tuesday, December 6, 2022

The Wild Wild West 1.03

The Night the Wizard Shook the Earth

James West is supposed to be protecting Doctor Nielsen when someone kills him. That someone is Doctor Miguelito Loveless. He was tipped off to Doctor Nielsen's location by Greta, Nielsen's secretary. Loveless tries to kill West next but West is a little too fast for Loveless's henchmen. West eventually meets Loveless and from whom he learns that the diminutive Doctor has plans to take California from the United States by force. Loveless captures West and locks him up but West escapes with some help from Greta. He then proceeds to foil the Doctor's plans.

Thoughts

Michael Dunn played the part of Doctor Loveless. This is the first of 10 appearances he made on the show. 

I used to watch this show when I was a kid. It's not great but I enjoyed it. I remembered Doctor Loveless but not by name. This episode didn't ring any bells but it's possible I've seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment