Monday, May 11, 2020

Angie Tribeca 1.01

Pilot

Angie Tribeca is an LAPD detective. She and her new partner, Jay Geils, are sent to figure out who is blackmailing the mayor. He has all sorts of embarrassing tattoos. Someone has pictures of the tattoos and is threatening to make them public.

Thoughts

There were a couple familiar faces that showed up as guest stars: Lisa Kudrow and Gary Cole. There are also a couple familiar faces in the regular cast: Jere Burns and Deon Cole

I don't recall reading or hearing much about this show prior to giving it a try. From what I could tell it was a comedy that stars Rashida Jones. That's about all that I knew going in. It seemed a little strange at first. The humor is over the top silly. It reminded me of the Naked Gun.

I liked this episode. I want to see more but I'm just not sure if it will work if every episode is like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment