Sunday, February 14, 2021

NewsRadio 4.03

The Public Domain

Andrea brings in Steve, another efficiency expert. to take over part of Dave's job. Dave has to try to convince her that he knows how to run the radio station. She gives him until the end of the day.

Phil decides he needs to practice for his new job by playing the piano and singing satirical songs about politicians in the office. Jimmy brings a movie crew into the office to film how he runs his business.

Dave finds it almost impossible to impress Andrea.

Thoughts

Catherine is not in this episode.

Steve is played by Paul Gleason who is probably best known for his roles in Trading Places (1983) and The Breakfast Club (1985).

I really enjoyed this one. I know I've seen it before. I laughed harder than I have in a long while at this episode. The back and forth between Dave and Bill was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment