Thursday, September 30, 2021

Crashing 1.04

Episode 4

Kate poops in the bed. Anthony helps Lulu get properly registered as a guardian of the building. Sam hangs out with Fred and Will, who doesn't care for the way Sam treats Fred. Melody helps Kate get over her anxiety by painting her.

Sam and Lulu jump into bed together at the end of the episode. Kate decides that she isn't sure about her relationship with Anthony and she tells him so.

I don't know what else to say about this one. Stuff happens but there isn't much in the way of a plot. Maybe this is building to something else. I could say I didn't love this episode but hopefully that's apparent from what I've already written.

I'm really not crazy about any of these characters. I don't care for them and I don't care about them. Some are worse than others but none of them seems worth caring about.

No comments:

Post a Comment