Friday, September 3, 2021

Mr. Inbetween 3.07

I'm Your Girl

Freddy gets beaten up on account of gambling debts. Michele, Freddy's woman, goes to see Ray, asks him to do something about it. Ray goes to see Remy, the bookie to whom Freddy owes money. Remy agrees to give Freddy a little more time to pay up.

Ray leaves town for a bit. He's traveling with Rafael and Zoe. Rafael drives in one car. Ray and Zoe travel in the other one. Ray does all the driving. They talk a lot. They don't spend much time with Rafael. The episode ends with Ray and Zoe kissing.

Thoughts

Gary and Brittany are in this episode but blink and you'll miss them.

WTF? I assume Ray is protection. He's there in case Rafael needs protection. I'm not sure what the deal is with Zoe. I assumed she was also there to guard Rafael but between the wide berth they seem to be giving him and the way she is acting I'm starting to have my doubts.

What is Ray doing? If he's there as muscle I would think that having sex with his traveling companion, whatever her role is, would be a no-no. Isn't he more professional than that?

This was a very low key episode. Hopefully it leads somewhere good. I would be surprised if it goes nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment