Thursday, August 4, 2022

Rick and Morty 5.08

Rickternal Friendshine of the Spotless Mort

Morty goes on vacation with his parents and his sister. Rick stays behind at the house. He uses the time alone to try and bring Bird Person back to life. His first attempt doesn't work. He winds up having to inject his consciousness into Bird Person's mind to figure out why BP is still in a coma. Rick meets a younger version of himself and togethere they team up to pull Bird Person out of the coma. 

Thoughts

Morty, Beth, Jerry, and Summer were only in this episode very briefly. I don't think Summer or Jerry had any lines.

This was fun. It moved too fast for me to catch everything but this is the sort of episode that I like to watch. I didn't laugh a lot but I liked the story and the pace at which it moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment