Thursday, August 18, 2022

Rick and Morty 5.10

Rickmurai Jack

Rick continues to hang out with his two crows, until that relationship turns sour. Turns out that the crows had a relationship with a scarecrow before they met Rick.

Rick returns to his family after he splits with the crows. Morty aged himself to 40 and needs Rick's help to restore himself. Rick takes him to the Citadel. Morty gets restored to his youthful self. They have dinner with Evil Morty, who has plans.

They try to stop Evil Morty but Evil Morty seems to have thought of everything.

Thoughts

I know Samurai Jack. I'm a big fan of Samurai Jack. This episode does not resemble an episode of Samurai Jack.

I'm not sure what to make of this ending to the season. It felt a little too continuity heavy for me. I enjoyed it but it didn't feel like a season ender. I'm not even sure what to make of the ending of the episode. It left me feeling a little indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment