Wednesday, October 28, 2020

She's Gotta Have It 1.10

#NolasChoice (3 DA HARD WAY)

Nola prepares Thanksgiving dinner for 4 and invites Jamie, Greer, and Mars over to share the meal. They each are a bit put out by the presence of the other two men but all three of them stick around. Each expresses himself in his own way. Nola shows them her latest creation, a painting that she calls three-headed monster. They are the three headed monster as depicted in her artwork.

The evening ends with all four of them dancing to Raspberry Beret by Prince after which they collapse on her bed and sleep. The men each get up and leave in their own time. Nola is left alone, until the buzzer rings. It's Opal. She's by herself for Thanksgiving and has brought over a bottle of champagne. Nola hesitates before deciding to buzz Opal in.

Thoughts

I love the dance scene. I don't know how realistic it is. It almost seemed too good to be true.

The season as a whole I could take or leave. It's beautiful to look at but doesn't have enough substance that pulls me in. I might watch season two but I've got other stuff I want to watch before I will consider doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment