Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Fleabag 1.03

Episode 3

It is Claire's birthday. Her husband is throwing her a party, a surprise party which she knows about in advance. Fleabag comes. She brings the guy she met on the bus in 1.01, the ones with the really long incisors.

She helps Martin, Claire's husband, shop for a gift for Claire. She spots her former business partner's ex-boyfriend in the store where they are shopping and gets very uncomfortable. Martin ends up giving Claire the small sculpture that Fleabag gave him to sell; the one that she stole from her father's second wife. Martin kisses Fleabag and she runs off and says nothing to Claire about it.

Thoughts

I'm still not enjoying this show. I don't think it is bad. I like the sense of humor but I don't feel that it connects very well with me. I doubt that I fit into the demographic of the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment