Thursday, November 24, 2022

John Wick (2014)

John Wick (2014)

starring Keanu Reeves
directed by Chad Stahelski

John Wick, retired assassin, comes out of retirement to get revenge on the man who killed his dog. That man turns out to be the son of Viggo, a powerful crime boss. John doesn't care. Viggo puts a price on John's head which brings lots of other assassins out looking for and hoping to be the one to kill John and collect the reward.

Thoughts

I had heard a lot of good things about this movie. I may have to revisit what I heard because this movie failed to impress me. I'm satisfied that I can say that I have seen this movie. I don't feel like I need to see the two sequels.

There are a lot of familiar faces in this movie: Willem Dafoe, Dean Winters, Adrienne Palicki, John Leguizamo, Ian McShane, Lance Reddick, Clarke Peters. Most of them do not get very much screen time.

No comments:

Post a Comment