Sunday, July 16, 2023

Slip 1.02

The Lush

Nothing is as it was in Mae's life. She is married to Eric, a celebrity DJ, who is getting ready to go on tour. She has a drug problem in this reality. Mae tries to find Elijah, without success. She finds out that she doesn't work at the museum and never has. Gina is a part of her life but also doesn't work at the museum. She gets followed on the street by a paparazzi. She confuses Eric with her behavior. She runs into Vanessa, her boss from her former life, who doesn't recognize her.

Thoughts

I'm thinking I will stick with this show but I hope that there will be some sort of development in the next episode. This episode seemed to be all about how hard of a time Mae is having trying to adapt. It was weird but it wasn't funny, for the most part. It felt very disorienting but I think that's how it was supposed to feel. I will be surprised and disappointed if the next episode is more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment