Friday, August 20, 2021

Outlaw Star 1.01

Outlaw World

Gene Starwind and Jim Hawking operate Starwind and Hawking Enterprises on the planet Sentinel III. Jim repairs things. Gene is a bounty hunter. They get hired by Rachel as bodyguards. Gene and Jim quickly soon find out that Rachel is pursued by pirates who wield Tao Magic. Rachel turns out to be a pirate named Ice Hilda. They help her evade the Tao Magic pirates and retrieve a trunk which has a woman's in it.

Thoughts

I've watched this series once before, years ago, probably more than 15 years ago. I remember enjoying it then. There are elements of this episode that I remember. I don't recall if I saw it before or after I saw Cowboy Bebop for the first time. So far so good. I don't remember all the twists and turns that the story takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment