Saturday, September 12, 2026

Teen Titans 5.11

Calling All Titans

Robin and his teammates split up to distribute communicators to all the remaining young heroes of the world who don't have them. The Brotherhood of Evil is one step ahead of Robin and the others. They allow the Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, and Raven to deliver the communicators. 

The deliveries go as follows:
  • Starfire > Argent
  • Cyborg > Pantha
  • Raven > Herald
  • Beast Boy > Jericho
  • Robin > Bushido

The Brotherhood of Evil use the communicators to locate the all the young heroes, including the original five, and capture them.

Thoughts

This is part one of what I believe is the three-part series finale. I appreciate what they're doing here but I think would have enjoyed it more if there had been a little more to this story. 

Notes

There are a lot of heroes and villains in this episode, many of whom I don't recall seeing in episodes of this show before. Some are character with whom I am familiar, some are not. If it had a half dozen new characters then I might have taken the time to look them up. I am curious who they all are but I don't have the time or the desire to research them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment