Hitsugaya Howls!
The captains of 10th and 3rd divisions, Tōshirō Hitsugaya and Gun Ichimaru, battle one another. Hitsugaya is the one to start it after Momo Hinamori collapses. Izuru Kira, lieutenant of 3rd division watches in awe. The fight ends after Rangiku Matsumoto steps in to prevent Ichimaru from killing or seriously injuring the unconscious Hinamori.
Ichigo gets ready for another day of training under Yoruichi's supervision. She meanwhile has her doubts that he will be ready in time. She assumes that they have several days until the scheduled date of the execution. Towards the end of the episode Renji finds Ichigo and Yoruichi and let's them know that the execution has been moved up and that they only have about 24 hours until the appointed hour.
Ichigo's four other friends (Sado, Orihime, Uryu, Ganju) are not in this episode.
I honestly don't remember exactly how things go down. It has been over 10 years since I read the manga. I'm certain the Rukia won't be executed but aside from that I'm not sure what twists and turns to expect in the remainder of this arc.
Based on the preview for the next episode it looks like it will be focused on Rukia.

No comments:
Post a Comment