Lightspeed
The H.I.V.E. Five (Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth, Billy Numerous, See-More, Kyd Wykkyd) are foiled multiple times in their attempts to rob and steal, by Kid Flash. They capture him and Jinx calls Madame Rouge to let her know. Kid Flash escapes.
Madame Rouge arrives and is disappointed to learn that Kid Flash has escaped. She goes after him herself. She wears him down but Jinx catches him. Madame Rouge's is unimpressed so Jinx frees Kid Flash. Madame Rouge and Jinx exchange more words before Madame Rouge departs, empty-handed.
The Teen Titans do not appear in this episode except in the opening credits. Kid Flash is the only hero to appear in this episode. The H.I.V.E. Five seem to be the main characters in this episode. They call themselves the H.I.V.E. Five even though there are six of them.
This was an okay episode. It was a nice change of pace. I doubt that the next episode will focus on Kid Flash and the H.I.V.E. Five.
Notes
Jinx and the other five members of the H.I.V.E. Five have appeared in episodes prior to this one. The most recent episode in which most of them appeared was 4.10 Mother May-Eye.
This is the first episode of this show in which Kid Flash has appeared.

No comments:
Post a Comment